Please read through the Job Description and fill out the form below. Once you are done with with please download the job application linked at the bottom and send to Pastor Matt Maldonado at email@example.com
I. Summary of the Position:
To provide leadership, vision, and direction that creates a life-giving atmosphere
of vibrant and enticing discipleship and evangelism for the children, parents, and
Kids ministry teams of GrowLife Church. The Children’s Pastor will manage the
church-wide direction of Kids ministries at GrowLife. This oversight includes
direct responsibility for GrowLife Kids, Little Life (Preschool), and Check-in.
II. Experience and Knowledge Required:
• Ability to communicate the Gospel through various means to children at various
ages. Leadership background and experience serving with kids. Heart for
children and parents.
• Proven ability to lead Serve Teams and a staff.
• Ability to articulate and implement the vision of GrowLife church in children’s
• Exceptional leadership and communication skills.
• Superior interpersonal skills working with a variety of people from Serve Team
members to parents to kids.
• Solid theological view and creativity with the children’s ministry curriculum.
• Positive attitude and positive approach to problem solving.
• Strong organizational and time management skills and pursuit of excellence
through attention to detail.
III. Essential Responsibilities:
• Oversee and organize the children’s ministries.
• Participate in all staff meetings and related functions.
• Develop and oversee implementation of policies and enforce compliance.
• Develop trainings for nursery/preschool, and kids ministry Serve Team leaders.
• Lead and build teams to execute all aspects of children’s ministry for weekend
• Recruit, develop, and train high quality leaders for Serve team roles.
• Develop healthy community among parents and teams
• Oversee all aspects of department administration to include: purchases,
budgeting, and any other financial needs.
• Help develop and maintain all security standards.
• Oversee curriculum for children that reflects the teaching of GrowLife church.
• Function as the liaison for the department to the Executive team.
• Fulfill pastoral duties including counseling, baptism, communion, hospital
visitation, and general pastoral care.
• Oversee and develop all internal and external communication that represents the
GrowLife Kids departments.
• Maintain strong communication and relationship with Direct Report and Lead
Pastor to ensure the vision of the Lead Pastor is implemented in all aspects of
• Computer competency in Elexio (Church database), Microsoft Office, etc
IV. Attributes and Values:
o Positive attitude
o Heart of a servant
o Must share the vision of GrowLife church to Know God Find Freedom
Discover Purpose and Make a Difference
o Faith is how we walk
o Authenticity is our approach
o Generosity is our privilege
o Unity is our Strength
o Empowerment is how we lead
*Please fill out and send to Pastor Matt Maldonado at firstname.lastname@example.org