Please read through the Job Description and fill out the form below. Once you are done with with please download the job application linked at the bottom and send to our team at email@example.com
I. Summary of the Position:
To provide leadership, vision, and direction to all creative teams and their leaders at GrowLife Church. To creates a life-giving atmosphere of vibrant and enticing discipleship and evangelism.
II. Experience and Knowledge Required:
• Champion and develop a culture that encounters and hosts the presence of God through music
• Champion all creative teams at GrowLife church to accomplish the above goal
• Possess a vibrant and growing relationship with God and His Word
• Exceptional leadership and communication skills.
• Superior interpersonal skills working with a variety of people
• Solid theological view and creativity with music and worship leading.
• Positive attitude and creative approaches to problem solving.
• Strong organizational and time management skills and pursuit of excellence
through attention to detail.
III. Essential Responsibilities:
• Oversee and develop all creative teams and their leaders
• Participate in all staff meetings and related functions.
• Develop and oversee implementation of policies and enforce compliance.
• Experience and willingness to learn various computer platforms (Database, Microsoft Office Suite, Planning Center, ProPresenter, etc.)
• Lead and build teams to execute all aspects of the creative ministry teams for weekend
• Recruit, develop, orient and train musicians and worshippers for all areas of GrowLife Church
• Develop healthy community among your teams
• Oversee all aspects of department administration to include: purchases,
budgeting, and any other financial needs.
• Oversee all budgets and implementation
• Fulfill pastoral duties including counseling, baptism, communion, hospital
visitation, and general pastoral care.
• Oversee and develop all internal and external communications that represents the GrowLife Creative departments.
• Maintain strong communication and relationship with the Lead Pastor to ensure the vision of the Lead Pastor is implemented in all aspects of the creative ministry.
IV. Attributes and Values:
o Positive attitude
o Heart of a servant
o Must share the vision of GrowLife church to Know God Find Freedom
Discover Purpose and Make a Difference
o Must share the mission of GrowLife church to bring people far from God into a growing relationship with Jesus
o Faith is how we walk
o Authenticity is our approach
o Generosity is our privilege
o Unity is our Strength
o Empowerment is how we lead
*Please fill out and send to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org